Sun’s out, top down, time to hit the road! With the summer beats of Shotgun, we’ll be creating our OWN music video in our commercial workshop!
Mixing some street, freestyle, and jazz we’ll choreograph a routine and then film it! Including a photo montage of our students you’ll get a great digital keepsake!
Its a 2 hour workshop (10am to 12pm) and we encourage you to wear what you think would fit this song in a music video and bring any props (blow up alligator anyone!).
We can’t wait to get filming – so book your place now at http://reactdance.class4kids.co.uk/camps or call 07969125975 or email firstname.lastname@example.org! We’ll be in our studio, downstairs in Kenton Park Sports Centre (and weather dependent we may use the park)
The video and photos WILL be used on our website and social media, it will be made into a digital download for all participants as soon as possible and emailed over!
Our (belated) Saturday Shout Out is going to this super team of hard workers who finished teh Night Fever Finale Routine on Thursday night.
They worked so hard to get their rhythm, watch their spacing and get into their STRUT! We also had two awesome little soloists!
Massive well done – can’t wait for the performance
So, we’ve brought together some of our key blog posts for you to click and have a look at – and if you are interested – you can book in a free trial to any class a reactdance.class4kids.co.uk
- Ballet and what are the Benefits of Ballet, also why we think EVERY child should study Classical Ballet – even for a term
- Freestyle and Jazz and why it is a great class to take for all children
- Maybe you have a West End star at home – find out about out Theatre and Tap classes and why this is an excellent class to develop musicality amongst other things
- Do you have pre-schoolers – here’s a great post on the benefits of ballet for this age group
- Maybe you are looking for a mix – our Drama class (which is linked to our tap and theatre class) is a great confidence builder – here’s why they should join Youth Theatre and how it can help improve confidence, communication and expression
Hopefully this post will give you some information about WHY dance is an awesome opportunity for your child – if you have any questions – please don’t hesitate to get in touch – email@example.com and I hope to see you at a FREE TRIAL class soon.